Top Rated Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Center in Port St. Lucie
Daybreak has been named one of the highest rated drug and alcohol treatment centers in Port St. Lucie because we are a luxury, licensed and accredited rehab and detox center, providing tailored, personalized addiction treatment programs to each of our clients. From medically assisted detox programs, through inpatient rehab and outpatient programs, you can expect individualized treatment plans that offer safe and effective treatment plans that integrate therapy, groups, community, life skills, and relapse prevention into one comprehensive continuum of care and support.
Take A Tour
Daybreak changed my life. The staff – from the nurses, therapists, managers, and most importantly – the on-site techs, were all extremely helpful in our recovery. Everything you need is available from detox all the way through residential treatment. (I did not participate in any further treatment options). If you or someone you love really wants the help, this is a great place to find it. This is definitely something that you take out what you put in, and if you participate in the groups, the therapy, and take advantage of the help that they willingly offer – you can make change here. Thanks to the Daybreak family, I am 101 days into a powerful new life.
Daybreak has been extremely beneficial in my recovery process. The staff, many of whom are in recovery themselves, have shown me repeatedly that they genuinely care about me and all the other clients here. This fact, combined with their knowledge on the recovery process, has benefited me more than any other treatment center in the past. My counselor, Holly, has been especially helpful to me. I would absolutely recommend Daybreak to a friend or anyone struggling with addiction.
I cannot say enough about this place! Daybreak saved my life! From the minute I walked in the door I was treated with respect, dignity, and a compassion I had never experienced in any of the many other treatment facilities I had been to. What made the difference for me was the staff. The people who worked there truly cared about me and my recovery. There honestly was never a moment that I felt alone and the fact that many of the staff are in recovery themselves meant they truly understood what I was going through at my most vulnerable. Knowing these people were so invested in saving me from myself, were always there if I needed to talk, and that they honestly cared about me and my recovery undoubtedly made all the difference for me. Daybreak also maintains a family atmosphere in such beautiful facilities and makes sure that your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs are being met. I’ve never had such an amazing experience in treatment before. If you or a loved one is suffering please let Daybreak give you the opportunity to get your life back.
LOOKING FOR HELP
FOR YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE?
Call us today and one of our counselors can help you or someone you love get into treatment today!Call Now (954) 953-4864
- Alcohol Rehab That Allows You To Still Go To Work & School
- Benefits of Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
- What To Expect During Outpatient Rehab
- How Long Does Outpatient Rehab Port St. Lucie Last With DayBreak?
- IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
- PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program)
- Which Outpatient Treatment, IOP or PHP Is Right For Me?
- Why Choose DayBreak
Alcohol Rehab That Allows You To Still Go To Work & School
Going to the best rehab center in Port Saint Lucie does not necessarily mean you have to give up your job, school, or leave your family behind as you get the treatment you need. There are outpatient programs designed to allow you to continue living your life, while getting customized treatment that will help you stop drinking, heal underlying mental health issues and emotional pain, and work to become the sober person you want to be. You may live at home or in a sober living home, work, go to class, and get the help you need as you recover from your alcohol and other drug addiction.
Benefits of Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Benefits of central Florida outpatient rehab include:
- Freedom to live at home, with your loved ones and family members, while providing them relief in knowing they are not your sole support system
- Access to comfortable and safe sober living homes if you need a stable living situation
- Being able to live your life normally, and try out new recovery strategies in real life situations
- Making new sober friends and learning to enjoy life without drugs and alcohol
What To Expect During Outpatient Rehab
When you come to drug and alcohol rehab at DayBreak addiction clinic in Port St. Lucie, the first step after your initial assessment and placement is detox. We provide a medically assisted treatment (MAT) program that integrates FDA-approved medications, 24/7 medical care, therapy, and holistic treatments into one effective and safe plan. Once your body and mind are clear of toxins (usually after 3 to 10 days), you will move into your rehab program.
Outpatient drug rehab allows you to stay in your home or inside a sober living residence. You will come in for a set number of hours per week of evidence-based treatments and alternative therapies including:
- Individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy
- Behavioral health therapy like cognitive behavioral therapy and rational emotive behavioral therapy
- EMDR and other trauma-focused therapies
- Didactic therapy and psychoeducational therapy
- Music therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Relapse prevention planning
- Integration into SMART recovery and 12-Step groups (Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous etc)
- Dual diagnosis plans for patients with mental health issues along with their substance use disorders, including anxiety disorders, depression, mood disorders, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Holistic and alternative treatments like exercise therapy, massage therapy, mindfulness, nutritional education, and yoga classes for a whole-person approach to healing.
- Counseling, life coaching, and career support programs in Port St. Lucie
How Long Does Outpatient Rehab Port St. Lucie Last With DayBreak?
When you come to DayBreak for outpatient alcohol treatment, you will first spend up to one week in a medication-assisted detox program, which will most likely be immediately followed by a partial hospitalization program that will last between 31 to 34 days. The intensive outpatient program ranges anywhere from 30 to 45 days in length, after which you can move into our outpatient rehab and aftercare program, which is customizable and does not have an end date. You may stay connected to our detox and rehab centers for as long as you like, so you will never feel alone in your recovery.
IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
The intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a rehab program that takes place during evenings, mornings, or afternoon sessions, allowing you to schedule your day so you can still go to work or school, and take care of other important obligations in your life.
At DayBreak, our IOP rehabs provide groups and individual therapy sessions five days a week, for three hours each day. Over time, the scheduling will taper off to three days a week. This program can last as long as you need it to, with many people remaining in IOP for months as they learn to incorporate recovery skills into everyday life, while receiving consistent support and care. You will have:
- Regular therapy sessions
- Psychiatrist and psychologist appointments
- Medical doctor appointments
- Employment support
- 12-Step program facilitation
- Drug testing
The drug and alcohol IOP rehab sessions available at DayBreak for IOP are:
- Morning – 8:30am to 11:30am Monday through Saturday
- Afternoon – noon to 3:00pm Monday through Friday
- Evenings – 6:00pm to 9:00pm Monday through Friday
PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program)
The partial hospitalization program at DayBreak for treatment of alcohol addiction and drug abuse is a short-term program, usually lasting three to five weeks on average. This program takes place after a person completes a full medical detox program and/or inpatient rehab. In the PHP you will:
- Live outside the facility, sleeping at home or in a sober living residence
- Come in for groups, therapy, doctor’s appointments, dual diagnosis treatments, and other addiction treatment six days a week, from 8:30am to 3:00pm
- Participate in structured daily activities like evidence-based therapy, alternative treatments and holistic care for a whole-patient approach
Once your time in the PHP is over, you will likely move into a more flexible intensive outpatient program to continue to receive drug addiction treatment.
Which Outpatient Treatment, IOP or PHP Is Right For Me?
All treatment programs at DayBreak are customized to best suit each client. We will work with you, getting to know your needs and preferences as an individual, and then help you choose the right program for your unique situation.
The PHP is usually recommended to people who still need to spend a good amount of time inside the drug rehab center while in outpatient treatment, especially if you are still experiencing cravings or withdrawal symptoms after alcohol detox or drug detox. It is also the right program for anybody who is feeling overwhelmed by the prospect of returning to daily life right away, for people with a high risk of relapsing, and for people who still need medical or psychiatric oversight.
The IOP program is best suited to people who have a sober and stable place to live as they only come into the treatment center for a few hours per week. Having community support from friends, family, and loved ones will help, as will living inside a sober living home. You should be motivated in your treatment, and be dedicated to attending all meetings, appointments, and groups. You should also:
- Have your mental health under control
- Not be suffering from withdrawal symptoms
- Have a sober-friendly place to live
- Are able to stay away from substances on your own
Why Choose DayBreak
DayBreak Port St. Lucie Florida offers all levels of care you need as you detox and rehabilitate, with a serene atmosphere in the rolling hills and peaceful farmland of Port St. Lucie. We have a team of expert therapists, doctors, counselors, psychologists, and holistic treatment providers who are caring and non-judgmental, providing personalized attention and care, so you can achieve long-term success in your sobriety.
If you are struggling with addiction and need substance abuse treatment, call our team today at (844) 695-0083. We will help you enter an alcohol and drug rehab program that best suits your needs, no matter what your situation is. We take most major insurance and can also provide you with a quote if you need to pay out-of-pocket. If you are taking time off work for treatment, our team will help you fill out your FMLA paperwork. Speak to an intake counselor to learn more and to verify your insurance coverage. If approved, you may be admitted immediately.